- Login to Blackboard. You will use your network username and password except your username needs to be an email with @phoenix.edu at the end.
Password: Your network password
- You should see the Administrator Tools page. If you do not, click the Admin option on the left hand menu to open this page.
- Click Courses.
- In the Search line, change the first drop down (Course Name) to course ID and enter your course ID in the search box.
Note: Course IDs are generally formatted as XXX_999 and do not use slashes like they have in the past.
- Click Go or hit Enter on your keyboard to run the search.
- Locate the course in the results list and hover over the name until a gray button appears next to the course name.
- Click the gray button to open the access menu.
IMPORTANT: Do not access courses that have number strings in them. These are live courses that students are actively attending.
- Click Enrollments.
- Click Enroll Users.
- For the username, enter your network ID followed by @apollo.edu.
- In the Role dropdown, select Faculty Observer.
- Click Submit.
- This allows you access to the course. To view the course, click Courses from the menu above.
- From there, hover over the course name again to access the gray button and choose Open.
- The course will open. You can navigate through the course to find the information you're looking for.
- When you're finished, click the purple X to close the page.
- Back on the courses page, hover over the course name to access the gray button and choose Enrollments.
- Select the box next to your name and click Remove Users from Course.
Note: Per university policy, you cannot remove any user but yourself from a course.